| || 11493BR |
| || Distribution Development Analyst |
| || Kuala Lumpur |
| || Permanent |
| || |
- To support and improve performance, effectiveness and efficiency of Trade functions by identification of opportunities for improvement and delivery of new processes and solutions in line with business requirements.
- To support Trade functions by delivering comprehensive reports and identification of opportunities for data exploitation and usage.
- Ensure that existing reports and reports distribution methods are enhanced and exploited to meet business needs.
- Evaluation of regular sales force indicators.
- Ad hoc reports preparation based on sales department requirements.
- Deep analysis of trade marketing indicators (distribution, field force coverage).
- Turning analysis outcomes into trade strategies.
- Participation on development of Sales Force application.
- Trade marketing projects management.
| || |
- 3 years work experience. Experience in FMCG as a benefit.
- Experience with working with databases as a benefit - SAP, MS SQL (Cubes, Queries).
- Multiple stakeholder management experience.
- Strong commercial acumen, good in quantitative and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication skills with good verbal and written language.
| || |
| || British American Tobacco (www.bat.com) is a market leading, global organisation with a long, established history and a bright and dynamic future. Thanks to our people we have continued to deliver growth and exceed expectations in an increasingly complex and challenging marketplace.|
Our aim is to become the leading tobacco company in each of our markets by providing excellent products with confidence and responsibility expected of global consumer brands.
If you have the talent and motivation to help us succeed you’ll find we are equally committed to helping you reach your full potential too.
| || British American Tobacco (Malaysia) Berhad |
| || 31-Oct-2017|