1. RTM – Work on route to market strategy to develop Trade Marketing Model, including coverage planning, Trade development programmes and Implementation. Be responsible for developing the TMU outlet selection and management via the TME team to deliver the agreed business objectives. Plan effective implementation of the National TM&D strategy in the Regional Markets
2. Act as the representative from Trade for the respective region to give insights to HQ in all relevant trade activation plans
3. Develop and execute the regional trade activation plan to support the RM to achieve the agreed target
4. Manage additional project resources as required for regional co-ordination of TM&D initiatives
5. Shopper Marketing - Lead development and implementation, based on shopper insights, merchandising and 1-2-1 communication plan including 3rd party agency management
6. Customer Management – Lead development of customer programmes and investments based on customer and channel insights.
7. People Development – Support the implementation of People Capability Framework, including Positive implementation to assess, facilitate and communicate development programmes.
8. Systems – Maintain and develop the existing TM&D systems, ensure data accuracy of sales report. Co-ordinate with HQ TM&D system team to deploy the new system
· Manage the direct reports through on-job training, motivation and staff development in order to ensure excellence in execution to ensure that annual business targets are met as per the agreed KPIs.
· Leadership Capabilities
+ People Leadership
Builds Self Awareness and Listen 3
Engages and Inspires 2
Supports High Performing Teams 2
+ Strategic Leadership
Provides Direction and Focus 3
Drives Innovation and Change 3
Drives for Results 3