| || 13883BR |
| || Gerente Regulatorio y Tributario |
| || Caracas |
| || Permanent |
| || |
- Monitoring the regulatory environment on local, regional and global basis.
- To review, analyze and synthesize the normative framework of the regulatory environment of the company, internally and externally
- To review, analyze and approve communication campaigns for several departments
| || |
- Previous professional experience (3 years or more) in the corporate environment or law firm
- Advanced English
- Analysis, synthesis and writing skills
- Communication skills to provide training on regulatory subjects for other areas of the company
- Team work skills
| || |
| || British American Tobacco (www.bat.com) is a market leading, global organisation with a long, established history and a bright and dynamic future. Thanks to our people we have continued to deliver growth and exceed expectations in an increasingly complex and challenging marketplace.|
Our aim is to become the leading tobacco company in each of our markets by providing excellent products with confidence and responsibility expected of global consumer brands.
If you have the talent and motivation to help us succeed you’ll find we are equally committed to helping you reach your full potential too.
| || Compania Anonima Cigarrera Bigott Sucesores |
| || 28-Mar-2017|