| || 14011BR |
| || Service Planning & Assurance Manager |
| || London |
| || Permanent |
| || Provide the leadership, resources, expertise and guidance necessary to|
- Lead the Service Portfolio Management process for IT Enterprise Services
- Lead the successful service design and transition of change projects and new global applications / technology/services into support
- Ensure Service Standards and Best practices are incorporated in the transition of projects into support
| || |
- Degree Educated, with substantial post graduate work experience in at a senior level in the management of a complex IT Services environment and / or business facing IT role
- Experience in a global organisation using in-sourced and out-sourced IT services
- Good knowledge of IT Service Management best practice (ITIL) in specific process areas e.g. Change management.
- An ideal candidate from a non-BAT background will take 4-6 months to learn BAT processes and governance before being fully productive.
| || |
- People management experience in a professional environment
- PRINCE 2 or similar structured project management methodology and Agile (SCRUM or similar) methodology
| || British American Tobacco (www.bat.com) is a market leading, global organisation with a long, established history and a bright and dynamic future. Thanks to our people we have continued to deliver growth and exceed expectations in an increasingly complex and challenging marketplace.|
Our aim is to become the leading tobacco company in each of our markets by providing excellent products with confidence and responsibility expected of global consumer brands.
If you have the talent and motivation to help us succeed you’ll find we are equally committed to helping you reach your full potential too.
| || British American Shared Services Limited |
| || 20-Jan-2017|