| || 14060BR |
| || Reward Specialist |
| || Bucharest |
| || Permanent |
| || |
British American Global Business Services currently have an exciting new opportunity for a Reward Specialist, joining us on a permanent basis, in our Bucharest offices.
- Assists with the resolution of complex employee queries related to Reward;
- Is responsible for processing transaction requests and group changes e.g. annual bonus schemes;
- Provides specialist technical expertise for the implementation of Rewardinitiatives;
- Coaches and provides feedback and training to upskill the junior population to more effectively answer Reward related queries in line with the aim of BAT’s Channel Strategy to resolve HR queries at lower tiers;
- Proactively manage Reward technology solutions using the HR procedures and guidance available to them;
- Monitors own performance against service standards to ensure that support and services are provided in line with established SLAs & KPIs;
- Ensures the collection, maintenance, accessibility and relevance of HR knowledge and content related to specialist area through the channels in line with BAT standards.
- Works closely with relevant CoE to ensure specialist content hosted on knowledge management channels is in line with the strategy and works with the Knowledge & Content Manager to upload as appropriate.
| || |
- Reward experience;
- Advanced Excel skills;
- Fluency in English language;
- Desirable Customer Service experience;
- High quality and accurate administration of HR services and processes, as appropriate to the role and customer need;
- Understands the total reward principles and how to apply Compensation and Benefits solutions across the short and long term;
- Demonstrates excellent verbal and written communications across different audiences and channels.
| || British American Tobacco (www.bat.com) is a market leading, global organisation with a long, established history and a bright and dynamic future. Thanks to our people we have continued to deliver growth and exceed expectations in an increasingly complex and challenging marketplace.|
Our aim is to become the leading tobacco company in each of our markets by providing excellent products with confidence and responsibility expected of global consumer brands.
If you have the talent and motivation to help us succeed you’ll find we are equally committed to helping you reach your full potential too.
| || British American Shared Services (Europe) S.R.L. |
| || 30-Nov-2017|