| || 14126BR |
| || Demand Planning Executive |
| || London |
| || Fixed term |
| || The role is based in our London HQ in Globe House on a 12 month fixed term contract.|
The Demand Forecasting Executive is responsible for managing on-going monthly demand forecasting process to required quality and accuracy. To provide regular timely demand updates for monthly planning processes and long-term forecasting.
| || |
- Lead the monthly demand forecast process for the assigned customers, ensuring agreement of the final forecast figures by all involved parties.
- Deliver accurate demand forecast within target levels via analysing SKU demand profile by customer based on sales data, market situation, analysis of variance and understanding performance drivers.
- Challenge accuracy targets, review those to match the changed market environment and demand profiles, providing opportunity to reduce stock levels.
- Drive team work between all participants of forecast generation process to deliver forecast in time and to the target accuracy results
- Be a champion of IT tools supporting the forecasting process (SAP ECC / SAP APO / Business Objects) and support forecasting process by these tools. Suggest system improvements if required and drive implementation of these improvements.Enforce conformance to agreed procedure of forecasting by all the process’ participants.
- Constantly communicate with NPI/Brand/Trade teams on any changes in brand plans for the horizon of 6 months to timely communicate and execute the changes in the forecast.
- Communicate monthly forecast accuracy analysis, trends of monthly shipments and forecast for meeting participants in a comprehensive and clear manner.
- Support delivery of annual CoPlan.
- Support the embedding of NGP operations from a demand/forecasting perspective.
| || • Basic Marketing knowledge |
• Strong understanding of Supply Chain processes, interactions and constraints
• Proven experience in Planning/S&OP environments.
• Open-minded, strong creative thinking, communication and analytical skills
• Good SAP knowledge, preferably in APO, Expert in Excel and Power Point
• Good team player with effective interpersonal skills
• Higher/Tertiary education
| || British American Tobacco (www.bat.com) is a market leading, global organisation with a long, established history and a bright and dynamic future. Thanks to our people we have continued to deliver growth and exceed expectations in an increasingly complex and challenging marketplace.|
Our aim is to become the leading tobacco company in each of our markets by providing excellent products with confidence and responsibility expected of global consumer brands.
If you have the talent and motivation to help us succeed you’ll find we are equally committed to helping you reach your full potential too.
The BAT Global Travel Retail (GTR) business unit is responsible for managing and distributing British American Tobacco brands to global travel retail channels, in particular duty free airport retailers in Asia Pacific, Americas, Western Europe and EEMEA Regions.
The GTR business is a unique channel for true global brand building and with a customer base including more than 300 operations in 120 countries around the world. The high complexity and global scope of the business provides an amazing opportunity for employees across all functions to accelerate their professional and personal growth.
| || British-American Tobacco (Holdings) Ltd |
| || 05-May-2017|