BAT Careers - Home
Apply for job
Save to basket
Reward and Benefits Lead
Job purpose and key deliverables
British American Shared Services Europe currently have an exciting new opportunity for an experienced Reward and Benefits Lead, joining us on a permanent basis, in our Bucharest offices.
The future Team Lead would be accountable for leading, developing and delivering an efficient and effective customer focussed Reward & Benefits Specialist team;
Managing all people management activities of specialist team and being accountable for ensuring the team delivers an efficient and effective customer focussed service, including through assessing individual team member service quality;
Managing the overall Employee lifecycle delivered by the specialist team, builds and maintaining a working environment conducive to teamwork, quality and productivity;
Managing the overall service level and quality of specialist services delivered.
Ensuring the effective and efficient delivery of specialist services in line with agreed KPIs and SLAs;
Leading and developing a team of Reward & Benefit Specialists that are competent in the processing and administration of specialist services and are continually developed to achieve a higher performing service offering;
Managing all people management activities for a team of Reward & Benefit Specialists, ensuring effective on-boarding, performance management, development and adherence to policies and processes to meet the desired levels of service;
Having deep specialist knowledge of Reward & Benefits service delivery and compliance issues in order to act as a point of escalation for Specialists with complex queries;
Prioritising the workload and requests for Reward & Benefit Specialists;
Ensuring collaborative working environment in team to support knowledge sharing and good practice and to ensure the effective balance of team capacity, capabilities and service;
Delivering the day to day management of the operational team budget and managing the specialist team within these remits;
Identifing and mitigating risks for Reward & Benefit services aligned to HRSS governance structures and internal audit practices;
Ensuring that Reward & Benefit processes and standards are maintained and proactively identifying continuous improvement opportunities to drive service improvement;
Managing relevant HR vendors related to specialism and overseeing the execution of all administration related to the service provider relationship in line with agreed performance metrics.
At least 3 years Reward experience;
Knowledge of countries labour legislations;
Fluency in English language;
- High quality and accurate administration of HR services and processes, as appropriate to the role and customer need. Ability to understand what the administration is contributing to and how;
- Looking to drive continuous improvement of the business by striving to see new opportunities and openings to deliver greater business value;
Compensation & Benefits
- Understanding of the total reward principles for colleagues and how to apply Compensation and Benefits solutions across the short and long term. Understanding on how to align BAT reward strategies, structures and internal & external benchmarks in application;
- Knowledge of the various payroll tools and methodologies to ensure processing, reconciliation and variations applied appropriately;
HR Metrics & Analytics
- Understanding of HR data and how this can be gathered, manipulated and interpreted to inform decision making through MI reporting. Working with the HRIS to produce relevant reports. Using analytics to provide predictive data analysis for informing future strategy development and initiatives;
HR Policy & Process
- Full end to end view of the HR policy and process landscapes and how to interpret content and execute advise or transactions as necessary for the role;
- Delivering service in role with the customer at the heart. Identifies continuous opportunities to deliver a high quality and professional output;
- Is the go-to person for information and advice that is delivered with integrity and trust;
- Ability to identify the appropriate stakeholders to work with and develop relationships with. Understanding the needs and expectations of stakeholders and works effectively with them to deliver joint goals; is confident in adjusting style for BAT;
- Diagnosing, negotiating and orchestrating the solutions to solve business problems;
- Professionally delivering projects to achieve long term benefits, maintaining a clear view of the project objectives, risk areas and engagement methodologies required to gain business buy-in and delivery. Implements appropriate risk mitigation to reduce risk likelihood and impact on delivering the project;
- Demonstrating excellent verbal and written communications across different audiences and channels;
- Consistently presenting a united perspective to internal & external colleagues; building and maintaining relationships across the organisation, that support delivery of organisational goals;
- Ability to talk with credibility about the business and how it functions and its different customer segmentations.
Working at BAT
British American Tobacco (www.bat.com) is a market leading, global organisation with a long, established history and a bright and dynamic future. Thanks to our people we have continued to deliver growth and exceed expectations in an increasingly complex and challenging marketplace.
Our aim is to become the leading tobacco company in each of our markets by providing excellent products with confidence and responsibility expected of global consumer brands.
If you have the talent and motivation to help us succeed you’ll find we are equally committed to helping you reach your full potential too.
British American Shared Services (Europe) S.R.L.
Apply for job
Save to basket
Conditions of use