| || 14487BR |
| || IT Associate Manager (IT Service Level Manager) |
| || Moscow |
| || Permanent |
| || |
- Ensure the use of global standardized processes for managing IT services:
- Financial Management;
- Supplier Management;
- IT security;
- Application Support;
- Asset Management;
- Service Development;
- Service Improvement;
- Management systems into support transition;
- Knowledge management.
- Ensure an effective assessment of business risks and problems associated with operating incidents, potential changes in applications and internal audit reports. Implement appropriate risk management processes and timely perform necessary actions.
- Discuss, negotiate and manage operational plans, service-level agreements, budgets, regular monitoring of their implementation to achieve their goals.
- To achieve maximum effectiveness of the Company's assets (equipment, information, etc.).
| || |
- Degree Educated, with extensive post graduate work experience including a role in IT Services environment.
- Experience in large global organization using outsourced IT services and working with standard global processes.
- Breadth of IT knowledge.
- Strong analytical, communication & interpersonal skills.
- Creativity, ability to think “outside the box”.
- Ability to work independently and meet hard deadlines.
- Fluent English.
| || |
| || British American Tobacco (www.bat.com) is a market leading, global organisation with a long, established history and a bright and dynamic future. Thanks to our people we have continued to deliver growth and exceed expectations in an increasingly complex and challenging marketplace.|
Our aim is to become the leading tobacco company in each of our markets by providing excellent products with confidence and responsibility expected of global consumer brands.
If you have the talent and motivation to help us succeed you’ll find we are equally committed to helping you reach your full potential too.
| || CJSC 'International Tobacco Marketing Services' |
| || 18-Nov-2017|