The job holder should possess strong interpersonal skills and demonstrate ability to work effectively within the organization and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders. The candidate must have proven experience in leading projects as well as d in multi-task management and problem-solving.
- Be project owner for new product implementation and coordinates all activities needed to launch new products into manufacturing from idea to final production.
- Act as the primary project custodian interface to proactively ensure that requirements are understood and satisfied throughout the project team. Work collaboratively with custodian to identify quality gaps and implement corrective actions to meet or exceed customer expectations on newly introduced products.
- Lead cross functional teams to identify risks and to plan the requirements for resources, equipment, processes, capacity, measurements, and project specific costs associated manufacturing the new product.
- Lead cross functional teams to interpret custodian specific and industry standards to ensure that the production and quality plans are fully compliant with the applicable standards and specifications.
- Track creation of all project documentation quality plans, production plan, specifications, Bill of Materials etc.
- Coordinate pre-production and testing with operation teams resolving any non-conformances, quality, and productivity issues on new product introductions.
- Utilize best practice methodologies to drive productivity and quality improvements throughout the new product introduction process.