| || |
- Plan and execute the District Trade Marketing & Distribution activities to meet the TM&D objectives to be in-line with the brand strategy in terms of Volume and Market Share
- To implement the Distribution Business Plan, and ensure market returns are within tolerable level.
- Ensure cycle execution and cycle activities are achieved by speed to market.
- Ensure the effective management of the TM&D team through close supervision and coaching by providing regular both on and off the job training.
- Drive teamwork commitment within and across teams, with peers and subordinates to achieve TM&D excellence
- Ensure teams are able to response accordingly against competitor threats in their respective areas. Able to provide market information and reports to ensure that the TM&D Field Managers and Head Office are fully informed at all times.