| || 15546BR |
| || Service & Reporting Manager |
| || Kuala Lumpur |
| || Permanent |
| || |
- Define service models and the assess the impact of new services or changes to existing services
- Manage outsourced support partner's delivery of service capabilities
- Manage / oversee service standards and service catalogues
- 1st level issue escalation focal point for incident management resolution and managing customer complaints
- Facilitate discussions between vendors and internal stakeholder (customer, DA etc) when necessary
- Participate or run internal / external service review meetings
- Monitor vendor performance and delivery quality, inclusive of initiating Service Improvement Plan (SIP)
- Ensure the use of agreed global, standardised IT Service Management processes and TOM Compliance.
- Evaluate business risks and issues related to operational incidents, potential changes and internal audit reports. Implement appropriate risk management processes and take appropriate and timely actions.
- Collate required data and reports for analysis in order to facilitate service monitoring and improved service performance
- To co-manage the service transition from Project team in Services and Support inclusive of Hypercare, KT etc
| || |
- Degree Educated 3-5 years post graduate work experience in an IT Services environment and /or business facing IT role
- Experience in large global organisation using in-sourced and out-sourced IT services and a good working knowledge of the management of global services
- Breadth of knowledge of best practice IT Service Management best practice (ITIL)
| || |
- Experience in SIAM would be an advantage
- Experienced in managing services/support for global template systems
| || British American Tobacco (www.bat.com) is a market leading, global organisation with a long, established history and a bright and dynamic future. Thanks to our people we have continued to deliver growth and exceed expectations in an increasingly complex and challenging marketplace.|
Our aim is to become the leading tobacco company in each of our markets by providing excellent products with confidence and responsibility expected of global consumer brands.
If you have the talent and motivation to help us succeed you’ll find we are equally committed to helping you reach your full potential too.
| || British American Tobacco GSD (Kuala Lumpur) Sdn Bhd |
| || 26-May-2017|