| || 16652BR |
| || IT Manager - Services SEA |
| || Kuala Lumpur |
| || Permanent |
| || . The creation and maintenance of an IT Account Plan (including IT projects, critical BAU IT activity, IT service improvement and IT cost ) |
• Ensuring the implementation of the global IT strategy in the business through the definition of business requirements, the execution of IT projects and deployment of agreed services (applications / technologies) • Actively drive migration to global vendors and regional consolidation as appropriate.
• Ensure governance and performance of relevant IT vendors / service providers.
• Ensure resolution of IT issues impacting business performance - act as the escalation point for IT in the Business Unit • Ensure compliance with global policies and standards
• Manage finance and budgets (forecasts, actual vs planned, etc.).
• Track and report progress and performance against objectives, service level agreements, budgets and agreed KPI’s and metrics
• Coordination of the delivery of local IT services
• Delivery of end-market / area focussed projects
• Support for developing / maintaining and delivering the geographic account plan
• Business analysis activities in support of the deployment of global / regional / local solutions
| || CORE RELATIONSHIPS |
• Business Unit reps (up to and including leadership teams in the business unit)- credible and strong working relationship and keeping up to date with business priorities. Ensuring the business unit user community are represented and considered as part of IT initiatives and that the IT Landscape (business systems and infrastructure) has adequate ownership and direction to meet the business needs
• IT Planning – development of Business Unit IT Account Plan
• Technology Services / Technology Architecture and IT Security – to understand IT infrastructure and IT strategies in order to support implementation of global technology architectures
• BAT Commercial / Vendor management – to collaborate in effective supplier management and to develop and improve supplier management of service providers
• IT Solutions development and IT Project Delivery – to support scoping and implementation of change projects
• Process managers / IT Standards Governance / BAT Strategy & Planning – deployment of global standards and processes
| || |
| || British American Tobacco (www.bat.com) is a market leading, global organisation with a long, established history and a bright and dynamic future. Thanks to our people we have continued to deliver growth and exceed expectations in an increasingly complex and challenging marketplace.|
Our aim is to become the leading tobacco company in each of our markets by providing excellent products with confidence and responsibility expected of global consumer brands.
If you have the talent and motivation to help us succeed you’ll find we are equally committed to helping you reach your full potential too.
| || British American Tobacco GSD (Kuala Lumpur) Sdn Bhd |
| || 25-Jul-2017|