| || 16759BR |
| || Sourcing Manager |
| || Kuala Lumpur |
| || Permanent |
| || |
- Responsible for the development and execution of sourcing plans within the End Market.
- To ensure the end market category sourcing and contracts meet the business requirements through the execution of tactical or strategic sourcing process.
- To apply global policies, standards and platforms including the agreed Sourcing Management methodology and approach to deliver robust terms and conditions that manages BAT’s service delivery and commercial risk.
- To drive and facilitate “source to contract” for specific end market categories. This includes the resolution of any contracts related issues and includes one-off spend items.
- To ensure contracts are completed for all relevant agreements and that SLA’s (Service Level Agreements) have been agreed with the relevant business owner.
- To manage negotiation and supplier selection within the framework of any category strategies or sourcing strategies.
- To complete and provide relevant information for management reporting as well as ad-hoc procurement category data collection.
- To uphold compliance to Local Procurement Policies and Procedures.
- To own commercial supply base management and build strong internal and external business relationships to ensure the delivery of the category goals.
- To facilitate the creation of supplier SLA’s and performance check-points. Manage and resolve contractual performance issues and escalate where required.
- To establish relationship with Global Category Managers, Global Sourcing Managers and Strategic Sourcing Hub to ensure alignment of sourcing initiatives strategies as well as to implement latest Category strategies within end market.
- To develop objective and strong internal business relationship to promote “Procurement Beyond Value” mindset amongst internal stakeholders.
| || |
- Minimum Diploma with at least 3 years of experience in sourcing at a local level.
- Preferably with CIPS certification.
- Supplier and contract management experience.
- Understanding of financial evaluation and interpretation of suppliers’ records and their key cost and business drivers.
- Computer literate, good communication and interaction skills.
- Self-starter, meticulous and independent.
- Familiar with MS office software (Excel, Words, Powerpoint).
- Ability to interact and work with both internal and external parties.
- Good in oral and written English Language and Bahasa Malaysia.
| || |
| || British American Tobacco (www.bat.com) is a market leading, global organisation with a long, established history and a bright and dynamic future. Thanks to our people we have continued to deliver growth and exceed expectations in an increasingly complex and challenging marketplace.|
Our aim is to become the leading tobacco company in each of our markets by providing excellent products with confidence and responsibility expected of global consumer brands.
If you have the talent and motivation to help us succeed you’ll find we are equally committed to helping you reach your full potential too.
| || British American Tobacco (Malaysia) Berhad |
| || 31-Aug-2017|