| || 16911BR |
| || Credit & Collection Analyst Order to Cash with Polish |
| || Bucharest |
| || Fixed term |
| || |
- The Order to Cash Senior Analyst will ensure the effective and timely delivery of tasks, according to the department’s objectives and Key Performance Indicators.
- To provide first line support to BASSE customers regarding Order to Cash issues.
- Assist in the identification of continuous improvements to the BASSE Order to Cash processes.
- Provide assistance with the smooth migration of Order to Cash activities into BASSE for new customers.
- Promote the standardization, automation and simplification of processes. Develop approach and templates to enhance performance. Improve effectiveness of Financial Shared Service Centre service delivery towards world class.
- Effective and timely delivery of Order to Cash services, including: order release and collection activities, issues investigation and resolution, contact customers for extra information etc.
- Adherence to Order to Cash controls, to procedure manuals and process description manuals
- Deliver Order to Cash processes according to the agreements with specific entities and in line with audit recommendations
- Follow and use a robust knowledge management framework: ensure all procedure manuals are updated accordingly and any changes are cascaded to all team members
- Ensure that all agreed controls are adhered to on time and in full
- Immediately escalate to the line manager any breach in existing controls and highlight any possible risks caused by lack of controls
| || • Customer oriented|
• Drive a proactive and result-oriented problem solving approach.
• Ability to communicate at all levels and apply high professional standards
• Good analytical skills
• Ability to meet deadlines and work well under pressure
• English (spoken and written) business level as a minimum
• Polish (spoken and written) intermediate level as a minimum
• IT packages computer knowledge - Microsoft Office
• Support a team culture where reflective questions and critical thinking are encouraged.
| || Experience in working with SAP for financial processes and systems would be preferable|
| || British American Tobacco (www.bat.com) is a market leading, global organisation with a long, established history and a bright and dynamic future. Thanks to our people we have continued to deliver growth and exceed expectations in an increasingly complex and challenging marketplace.|
Our aim is to become the leading tobacco company in each of our markets by providing excellent products with confidence and responsibility expected of global consumer brands.
If you have the talent and motivation to help us succeed you’ll find we are equally committed to helping you reach your full potential too.
| || British American Shared Services (Europe) S.R.L. |
| || 27-Oct-2017|