Job purpose and key deliverables
Based in Amstelveen, with approx. 30% travel to Brussels & Groningen as required.
In this role, you will spend half of your time working as part of the Global Shared Services Human Resources team providing HR support to the commercial & operation entities in Netherlands, Belgium & Luxembourg. For the other half of your role, you will support the local HR team in Amstelveen in payroll and talent attraction related activities.
- Performs all local BNLX activities related to workforce administration services;
- Ensures that relevant processes are delivered effectively providing excellent Customer services at all times;
- Uses HR procedures and guidance available to manage the GBS HR processes, executing its own transactions
- Drafts documentation to conform with specific local legislative requirements for different stages of the employee lifecycle (employment, changes, exit) ensuring that they are signed and archived per GBS HR principles and legal requirements;
- Administration of sick leave/absence management system
- Identifies and communicates areas of improvement related to data management and processing and also to other process flows in its responsibility area;
- Monitors own performance against service standards to ensure that support and services are provided in line with established SLAs & KPIs;
- Provides payroll related administrative support and act as a back-up to the Payroll Manager
- Supports the HR Business Partner in Recruitment and Talent Attraction activities (e.g. preparing and translating job ads, support facilitation of assessment centers, conduct interviews for interns and junior positions, prepare and participate in job fairs etc.)
- Supports induction / onboarding process of new joiners