| || 17397BR |
| || Senior Auditor |
| || Bucharest |
| || Permanent |
| || |
- Undertakes audits within the group (or its suppliers) and reports findings of Internal Audits using structured tools and techniques to support the audit process.
- Provides audit expertise, advice and guidance and promotes an awareness of risk management and control practices with BAT management.
| || |
Experience of one or more of BAT’s core business functions, including operations, marketing, finance and IT
Good knowledge of internal audit practices, principles and procedures and corporate governance requirements for a group operating globally.
| || |
- Degree educated with relevant professional qualification
- 3-5 years audit risk and controls experience with significant accounting firm and/or corporate industry experience.
- Experience dealing with external auditors.
- Experience in an global FMCG or similar dynamic operating environment
- Experience of one or more of BAT’s core business functions, including operations, marketing, finance and IT.
- Willing to travel around 60% of the working time
| || British American Tobacco (www.bat.com) is a market leading, global organisation with a long, established history and a bright and dynamic future. Thanks to our people we have continued to deliver growth and exceed expectations in an increasingly complex and challenging marketplace.|
Our aim is to become the leading tobacco company in each of our markets by providing excellent products with confidence and responsibility expected of global consumer brands.
If you have the talent and motivation to help us succeed you’ll find we are equally committed to helping you reach your full potential too.
| || British American Shared Services (Europe) S.R.L. |
| || 02-Apr-2018|