| || 17844BR |
| || Gerente de Operaciones de Seguridad (Security Operations Manager) |
| || Caracas |
| || Permanent |
| || |
- Supervise the company security operations in Venezuela (country-wide)
- Evaluate and supervise the security operations team
- Supervise operations in the Command and Control Office
- Develop strategies to guarantee the safety of the physical and human resources of the company
- Develop strategies to ensure the safety of the sales routes and delivery operations.
| || |
- Professional in Business Administration, Police Sciences, Law, or similar careers.
- Previous experience in corporative security, access control and systems related to it, closed-circuit TV.
| || |
- Communication skills.
- Strategic and analytical skills.
- People management
| || British American Tobacco (www.bat.com) is a market leading, global organisation with a long, established history and a bright and dynamic future. Thanks to our people we have continued to deliver growth and exceed expectations in an increasingly complex and challenging marketplace.|
Our aim is to become the leading tobacco company in each of our markets by providing excellent products with confidence and responsibility expected of global consumer brands.
If you have the talent and motivation to help us succeed you’ll find we are equally committed to helping you reach your full potential too.
| || Compania Anonima Cigarrera Bigott Sucesores |
| || 24-Nov-2017|