Would you like to work in a dynamic and challenging environment where you will be supported to reach your potential?
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Research Executive to join our Research and Insights team for the South Pacific region.
About the Role:
In the role of Research Executive, your typical daily activities will involve:
- Assist in managing the contractual relationship with research agencies, with the support from SP&I manager and Legal.
- Manage the external partners (e.g. research agencies) ensuring that all analyses are delivered timely to our internal stakeholders to support South Pacific's strategy.
- Own the creation and development of marketing research briefs.
- Drive the development of new research methodologies that support Consumer & Retailer Dialogue.
- Assist in the development and implementation of research training across South Pacific.
- Use all available sources of information and resources to investigate and provide actionable insights in response to our key business questions.