This role is to develop and execute the Trade Marketing & Distribution plan which meets brand, distribution, volume objectives for each trade channel through the most effective and efficient utilization of budgets and personnel to achieve national, regional and area specific Trade Marketing and Distribution objectives.
- Drive volume and Share of Market targets in respective Area.
- Drive weighted and numeric distribution of key national and respective Area /ASMO brands in line with national distribution objectives
- Coordinate promotional activities through the regional promotions team while consistently follow up with the regional promotional team.
- Support Regional Sales Manager in developing regional business plans and ensure quality of execution to drive key market indicators such as Volume / Share and distribution
- Develop 12-month demand forecast for the ASMO with support from and coordinate with HQ Trade & Marketing Distribution team.
- Ensuring at all times sufficient stock levels of all available brands are maintained to cater market demand as per the demand plans.
- Ability to drive efficiency through continues improvement on daily operations, such as reduce complicacy, set priority, or increase efficiency and minimize bad stock
- Responsible for internal control and compliance procedures to comply with company policies & minimize risks.
- Ensure effective management of the ASMO financial accounts and assets to ensure that Trade Marketing & Distribution resources are secure and utilize productively according to company approved budgets and guidelines.
- Manage, train, inform and motivate team in order to deliver trade marketing and distribution activities that are superior to the competition in respect of both core and added value services
- Control/ coordinate with ED/ MD in term of distribution & ISM volume in respective area as well as operational.
- Undertakes a capability gap analysis and develops an appropriate training plan; provides the necessary coaching and support to ensure the skill and knowledge levels which exist within the team are relevant to the needs of the business and delivery of the plan.
- Ensure effective communication with the staff to furnish them with timely & relevant information so that the team will share a common information base; which will contribute towards operational efficiencies and achievement of the ASMO objectives.
- Play as key implementer for training and development plan and make sure they would translate all learning to the daily operation.
- Leverage understanding of customers (retail and wholesale) / consumers to inform business decision through quickly identifying and seeking advantage for the business