Management of all flagship stores, ensuring full operation and per standard guidelines. Also, responsible for collecting relevant data from the market environment such as: competition, best retail practices and any retail or general environment activities that may be an obstacle or opportunity to Flagship performance.
- Main point of contact for all matters relating Flagship Store and responsible to manage the SWAN, third part company contracted for operation of the stores.
- Weekly Meeting with SWAN to update overall operation of the store and oversee - KPI’s monitoring.
- Monthly Meeting to Campaign’s deployment, Training Update and new content introduction.
- Regularly visit flagship store and audit the operation and execution according the guideline.
- Regularly visit and inspect market environment – Direct Competitors (PM – IQOS), Indirect (Others related tobacco) and other retails.
- Monthly overall report to Head office.
- Closely work with Field Force
- Liaison with NGP Activation & E-commerce Sr. in regards to upcoming changes
- Regularly update meeting with Regional Managers.