The Call Centre manager will be in charge to manage and guarantee an excellent customer service, the best in class call centre operation and according the standard process defined with Cloud Agency. Will also be in charge to introduce, update and or adjust any information and process which can impact the operating model.
- Understand depth and clearly all the implication and impacts of call centre in the NGP operating model. Such as website, CRM program, POS, Cycle activities, Consumer Engagement platform…
- Lead the Call Centre agenda having inputs and outputs with all departments.
- Strictly manage the standard process established between BAT & Cloud Agency.
- Manage and improve the development of service procedures, policies and standard.
- Collect and analyse call-centre statistics (customer service metrics)
- Define and communicate customer service standards
- Management of hiring, coach and provide training to personnel to maintain high customer service standards.
- Evaluate performance with key metrics (accuracy, call-waiting time etc.)
- oversee the achievement and maintenance of agreed customer service levels and standards
- Prepare reports for different departments or upper management
- Conduct effective resource planning to maximize the productivity of resources (people, technology etc.)
- identify and implement strategies to improve quality of service, productivity and profitability
- Keep ahead of industry’s developments and apply best practices to areas of improvement