| || 18230BR |
| || General Ledger Team Leader (Finance) |
| || Bucharest |
| || Permanent |
| || |
- Monitors the activities performed by the General Ledger team to ensure accuracy, completion on time and in accordance with accounting principles and SLA (Service Level Agreement) set with our customers;
- Identifies and drives process improvement opportunities, aligning projects with business initiatives and customer needs;
- Drives standardization and productivity improvement within the team;
- Attends meetings, gives presentations and supports projects in order to ensure smooth introduction of changes and satisfactory resolution of problems;
- Acts as point of contact for all process/people related escalations;
- Minimizes Customer issues and concerns proactively;
- Manages effectively multiple and conflicting priorities;
- Builds strong communication and close working relationship with the key stakeholders;
- Monitors on daily basis the staff performance and ensures their individual objectives are met;
- Recognizes and rewards individual and team level achievements;
- Identifies training, coaching opportunities and needs for all team members.
| || |
- Organized personality with attention to details, able to work simultaneously on different tasks;
- Ability to handle customer on one-on-one basis, via e-mails and calls;
- Good interpersonal and people/ team skills;
- Good coordination and planning abilities;
- Ability to meet deadlines and work well under pressure;
- Demonstrated problem solving skills;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills – ability to interact at all organizational levels;
- Ability to work and act independently.
| || |
- Basic accounting knowledge;
- Finance bacground.
| || British American Tobacco (www.bat.com) is a market leading, global organisation with a long, established history and a bright and dynamic future. Thanks to our people we have continued to deliver growth and exceed expectations in an increasingly complex and challenging marketplace.|
Our aim is to become the leading tobacco company in each of our markets by providing excellent products with confidence and responsibility expected of global consumer brands.
If you have the talent and motivation to help us succeed you’ll find we are equally committed to helping you reach your full potential too.
| || British American Shared Services (Europe) S.R.L. |
| || 27-Sep-2017|