To guarantee the continuity of the supply to the plant of the services of steam, potable water, compressed air, vacuum, air conditioning; and maintenance of: the system of finished product conveyors, auxiliary equipment, combustion and electric forklifts, fire system and pneumatic systems required for production.
1. Operations / Professional / Business
• Coordinate the continuous operation and corrective, preventive and predictive maintenance of the equipment of supply for:
o Steam system.
o Compressed air system.
o Air conditioning system.
o Vacuum system.
o Room of dust.
o Drinking water system.
o Fire fighting system.
o Conveyors of finished product.
o Electric Forklifts.
o Combustion lifts.
• Ensure that the objectives of the Engineering department are met.
• Ensure that all SAC and SAP actions assigned to your area are fulfilled in a timely manner.
• Elaborate and control expenses budgets for the accounts of: Mechanical Maintenance of ING.
• Implement and maintain the best environmental, health and industrial safety practices in your area, described in the procedures or instructions of the SGS, SGA and SGC.
• Ensure order and cleanliness in the areas under your responsibility.
• Monitor that inventory policies are being carried out correctly regarding spare parts for equipment in their areas.
• Ensure that the maintenance records, which are in the consolidated records of Engineering, are kept up to date.
• Implement and comply with the requirements and controls of health, safety and environment established by the EHS department, maintaining a safe work area and a continuous commitment to safety.
• Train and develop the staff under their charge.
• Attend meetings in the absence of the immediate boss.
• Manage personnel under your charge.
• Design, together with Human Resources, the training plan for the personnel under its charge.
• Plan, execute and follow up on mechanical projects in the facilities of new machines in the service and manufacturing area of the company to optimize the use of available resources.
• Ensure adequate equipment and personnel required for the supply of steam, compressed air, air conditioning and pneumatic systems, optimizing the use of the company's available resources.
• Manage purchase requests in their respective areas.
• Has the responsibility and authority to manage all relevant documentation in the Quality Management Systems, including updating and conducting the evaluation of outsourced services.
• Develop good relationships with TAHSA and BATCA Managers to obtain support, authorization and follow-up of maintenance programs
• Develop effective relationships with suppliers to ensure the quality, effectiveness and timeliness of the goods and services required by the company
Find and implement new opportunities to improve the behavior of the areas under their charge and the achievement of the objectives.