BAT Careers - Home
Apply for job
Save to basket
Engineering Project Manager
Job purpose and key deliverables
Engaging client areas through robust follow up processes, establishing an effective communication process for the different stakeholders;
- Responsible for updating the Master Plan of the area according to the company's strategy;
- Ensure compliance with all stages of the preparation of Business Cases supporting the client areas;
- Establish contact with the different Equipment Manufacturers in the development of solutions through the new demands of the business;
- Define, plan and execute continuous improvement in project management processes according to PMBOK good practices;
- Guarantee the delivery of the projects according to the defined scope, planned cost, and agreed quality;
- Identify and seek the resources needed to deliver On Time and Full projects;
- To be the focal point of Engineering, for the development and implementation of solutions required to launch new products or meet new business needs;
- Develop and support the project team in the pursuit of high performance, through training, coaching, and feedback;
- Interact and support the Regional (Americas) and Global Engineering, in the management of strategic assets and compliance with the standards for the different technologies used in the site.
- Higher Education in Mechanical Engineering or Electroelectronics with specialization in Project Management.
- MBA in Project Management is considered a plus
- PMP certification is considered a plus
- Ability to influence the different stakeholders;
- Conducting and structuring processes for project management;
- Dynamism required for the role of project manager;
- Entrepreneurial spirit;
- Challenging the status quo, respecting differences, creating a creative and sustainable environment;
- Domain of the office package;
- Clear and effective communication;
- Fluency in English (conversation and writing);
- Ability to lead in situations of uncertainty and prioritization of resources;
- Ability to work in multifunctional teams.
Working at BAT
British American Tobacco (www.bat.com) is a market leading, global organisation with a long, established history and a bright and dynamic future. Thanks to our people we have continued to deliver growth and exceed expectations in an increasingly complex and challenging marketplace.
Our aim is to become the leading tobacco company in each of our markets by providing excellent products with confidence and responsibility expected of global consumer brands.
If you have the talent and motivation to help us succeed you’ll find we are equally committed to helping you reach your full potential too.
Souza Cruz S.A.
Apply for job
Save to basket
Conditions of use