| || From farmers helping grow large tobacco fields to scientists conducting state-of-the-art research on smoke-free products and business specialists in our global offices, we employ a wide range of people. And a progressive human resources approach is needed to identify, recruit and develop to ensure that our business continues to grow|
We are looking for talent!
British American Tobacco is recruiting creative, visionary and analytical staff for our brand trade vacancy.
If you are a professional graduated of an industrial engineering career, mechanical administrator, mechatronics or related, this opportunity is for you.
We want to hire committed and willing talent in areas such as:
- Analysis of production lines
- Production floor
Among the responsibilities to assume are the following:
- Ensure the existence and allocation of resources for the fulfillment of production requirements in the short and medium term.
- Define and implement the strategies that ensure the fulfillment of the objectives.
- Encourage, support and follow-up on the initiatives for continuous improvement proposed by the staff in charge.
- Ensure the application of production indicators such as Centerline Changeover, Change Management, and waste.
- Continuous interaction with the line support areas to guarantee the supply of inputs and services for the operation.
- Participate in teams of continuous improvement.
- Encourage compliance with internal rules of engagement with line staff.
- Develop in conjunction with line staff projects and improvements to Technology.
- Coordinate with the service areas to maintain the continuity of the operation