We are currently looking for a Trade Marketing Representative to cover the area of Bradford and surrounding areas (N303).
Are you a great communicator with a drive for success? To win as a Trade Marketing Representative in British American Tobacco you will need to be able to work independently, developing a trade marketing and distribution plan for your assigned territory and executing the plan with excellence to ensure that it meets all of its objectives (brand, volume, distribution, trials and in-store marketing objectives).
You will need to build strong relationships with the retailers in your territory, maintaining a strong business focus and consumer understanding. Your attention to detail will need to be sharp to ensure that market data is reported accurately; this will ensure that the smartest business decisions can be made on the back of it.
A British American Tobacco (BAT) TMR will operate in a given geographical location and have a workload made up of multiple trade channels which have strategic importance to brand and Company development. The key fundamentals of the role are to ultimately drive BAT brand volume and market share through distribution, display and dialogue opportunities within the trade environment. The TMR role is crucial in supporting the delivery of brand communication initiatives at the point of purchase to generate brand awareness and trial and ultimately gain new long term consumers. The role requires individuals to have a level of understanding of consumers, product, brand portfolio knowledge, commercial / sales and marketing principles in order to support decision making at retail level.
- Deliver distribution, share of shelf, and sales in line with or ahead of targets
- Implement cycle marketing activities on time in full, including securing distribution of new products
- Develop and implement plans that drive volume & share growth of BAT brands with maximum return on investment
- Complete business processes on time in full; ensuring accuracy of information and data
- Meet call coverage and frequency targets and identify opportunities (e.g. new outlets or events)
- Efficiently manage business and financial assets (vehicle, IT, materials, stock, cash, budgets)
- Gather and report on any competitor activity or intelligence
- Ensure optimum stock levels for availability and product quality and freshness
- Excellence in quality of execution and communication (point of sale material placement, planogram, pricing, innovations)
- Build retailer advocacy through education and rewards to drive awareness and trial for BAT brands
- Develop and leverage effective working relationships by giving assistance, advice and support
- Leverage targeted retail investment to drive growth of BAT brands with maximum ROI
- Ensure compliance to trading agreements including distribution
You will be supported along the way, and the benefits of working for such a large global organisation will be rewarding.
Salary £26,000 Basic, Company Car, Annual Bonus of up to 30% of Base Salary, Daily Lunch Allowance, Healthcare, Share Schemes plus other generous benefits.