| || 18585BR |
| || Public Affairs Internship |
| || Buenos Aires |
| || Fixed term |
| || We are looking for university students who are finishing the University careers and want to join our company,under the figure as an Intern, that could bring their difference and his great talent to be part of our great team worldwide.|
This internship will prepare you to work with a dynamic team, and to develop practical skills in an excellent working environment.
| || |
- Be Student of university careers Politics, Public Affairs, Communication or related.
- Have part-time availability.
- Have organizational skills, communication and teamwork.
- Knowledge of Micorsoft Office package.
- Working Experience in Public Affairs.
- With an intermediate level of English.
| || |
| || British American Tobacco (www.bat.com) is a market leading, global organisation with a long, established history and a bright and dynamic future. Thanks to our people we have continued to deliver growth and exceed expectations in an increasingly complex and challenging marketplace.|
Our aim is to become the leading tobacco company in each of our markets by providing excellent products with confidence and responsibility expected of global consumer brands.
If you have the talent and motivation to help us succeed you’ll find we are equally committed to helping you reach your full potential too.
| || Nobleza-Piccardo S.A.I.C.y F. |
| || 03-Feb-2018|