| || 18640BR |
| || Junior Analyst Accounts Payable |
| || Bucharest |
| || Fixed term |
| || British American Tobacco Global Business Services currently have an exciting new opportunity for a Junior Analyst Accounts Payable, joining us on a permanent basis, in our Bucharest offices.|
- Processing invoices, credit notes into the appropriate systems and within the agreed time;
- Address ad-hoc requests in a timely, accurate and professional manner;
- Perform additional daily /weekly / monthly tasks as per agreed timelines;
- Provide excellent customer service, with the ability to build productive relationships, resolve complex issues and achieve win-win outcomes;
- Recommend process improvements to create greater efficiency and productivity.
| || |
- Successfully plan activities and put them into action;
- Ability to communicate at all levels and apply high professional standards;
- Good numerical and analytical skills;
- Ability to meet deadlines and work well under pressure;
- Able to help, teach or explain things to others;
- Good command of English spoken and written.
| || |
| || British American Tobacco (www.bat.com) is a market leading, global organisation with a long, established history and a bright and dynamic future. Thanks to our people we have continued to deliver growth and exceed expectations in an increasingly complex and challenging marketplace.|
Our aim is to become the leading tobacco company in each of our markets by providing excellent products with confidence and responsibility expected of global consumer brands.
If you have the talent and motivation to help us succeed you’ll find we are equally committed to helping you reach your full potential too.
| || British American Shared Services (Europe) S.R.L. |
| || 21-Feb-2018|