| || 18822BR |
| || Talent Systems Support Specialist |
| || Bucharest |
| || Permanent |
| || To provide excellent customer service and technical support to Centres of Expertise, HRBPs, Line Managers and employees through effective execution of talent systems support transactions. |
| || |
- Bachelor’s degree;
- Fluency in English language;
- Working knowledge of corporate platform systems;
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment;
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication abilities;
- Effectively handles multiple tasks at the same time;
- Open to and responds flexibly to change;
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail;
- Self-motivated with excellent planning, administrative and organisational skills;
- Outstanding communication skills and cultural awareness;
- Proven ability to work as part of a team;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, specifically Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
| || |
| || British American Tobacco (www.bat.com) is a market leading, global organisation with a long, established history and a bright and dynamic future. Thanks to our people we have continued to deliver growth and exceed expectations in an increasingly complex and challenging marketplace.|
Our aim is to become the leading tobacco company in each of our markets by providing excellent products with confidence and responsibility expected of global consumer brands.
If you have the talent and motivation to help us succeed you’ll find we are equally committed to helping you reach your full potential too.
| || British American Shared Services (Europe) S.R.L. |
| || 21-Nov-2017|