- Lead fixed asset senior analyst through the month-end fixed asset closing activities, ensuring monthly reporting deadlines are met and all accounting and reporting activities are performed in accordance with GMAPP and PDD.
- Review and analyse GL-sub ledger reconciliation for month end close of fixed assets, ensuring proper supporting and backup is in place.
- Assist in troubleshooting, decision making and the identification and communication of potential issues/risks
- Handling queries of Fixed Assets as when required
- Coordinate control accounting/reporting systems related tasks such as assist in design, maintenance and control accounting and reporting templates, ledgers, testing, system and process related to fixed asset accounting.
- Coordinate or perform work related to migration, special projects and research accounting issue as they arise
- Perform new process implementations
- Assisting in maintaining of Fixed Asset policies & procedures
- Assist in monitoring performance measures/key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Participate in continuous improvement in process efficiency and effectiveness
- Ensure internal controls programs are adhered to
- Comply with accounting principles, BASS standards and SLAs
Customer Relationship Management
- Address customer issues and requests
- Establish and maintain working relationship with OpCo where applicable