| || 18940BR |
| || Account Executive |
| || Sydney |
| || Permanent |
| || The retail environment has never been more complex or competitive, but if you think like us you’ll be equally excited by the opportunities and excellent rewards of overcoming challenges and meeting your full potential.|
As an Account Executive you’ll be in the frontline of our organisation proactively developing competitive advantages to enhance the BAT brand and profit performance in our chosen marketplaces.
You’ll be using your management and administration skills to help implement account plans in accordance with trade marketing & distribution strategy to meet company objectives. If you have talent and motivation to succeed, you’ll find support and encouragement every step of the way.
- Develop and implement key account plans to meet targets.
- Implement brand strategies for key accounts in line with Channel Plan.
- Comply with BAT principles of Corporate Social Responsibility and Global Marketing Standards in all activities.
- Maintain account files for each account.
- Manage budgets for trade programmes, trading terms, promotional support and merchandising for key accounts.
- Analyse business performance of BAT and competitors in key accounts to assess effectiveness of developed trade programmes.
- Take responsibility for your own growth, development and training.
- Continuously improve your personal performance in conjunction with line management guidance.
- Operate according to BAT Marketing Leadership Behaviours and Guiding Principles.
- Work unsupervised in the delivery of business targets.
- Identify and develop innovative business opportunities in strategic accounts whilst implementing Key Account Best Practice.
- Assist the Key Account Manager with the development of a long-term account strategy.
- Work closely with other Key Account Managers and Key Account Executives to deliver Channel and Company targets.
- Engage with Key Account (Field) Supervisor to ensure successful execution of account initiatives.
- Provide insights to Brand Executives in the development of brand programmes.
- Develop and manage the business relationship with each account.
- Develop joint business initiatives with strategic accounts.
| || |
- 2 - 3 years FMCG experience including field & regional level account management.
- Excellent skills set in analysis, negotiation, leadership, communication and business development.
- Strong understanding of the multiple retail and/or distributive account base and its role within the wider marketplace.
- Strong understanding of consumer behaviour.
- Ability to develop account plans consistent with the marketing strategy and business direction.
- Ability to develop trade programmes for key accounts.
- Fact based selling skills.
- Effective negotiation and presentation skills.
- Ability to influence senior management (internal & external).
- Ability to interpret and use marketing research information.
- Ability to recognise potential business opportunities presented by environmental trends.
- Solid understanding of Category Management & ECR process how to fully utilise the various central resource.
- Strong analytical skills and a general commercial awareness. Strong PC Skills.
- Strong Business/Commercial accumen
| || |
- Experience of a non-tobacco FMCG environment.
- Relevant degree and/or business qualification.
| || British American Tobacco (www.bat.com) is a market leading, global organisation with a long, established history and a bright and dynamic future. Thanks to our people we have continued to deliver growth and exceed expectations in an increasingly complex and challenging marketplace.|
Our aim is to become the leading tobacco company in each of our markets by providing excellent products with confidence and the responsibility expected of global consumer brands.
If you have the talent and motivation to help us succeed you’ll find we are equally committed to helping you reach your full potential too.
| || British American Tobacco Australia Limited |
| || 08-Feb-2018|