In collaboration with HR, identify needs, implement and facilitate learning solutions that enhance people capabilities and support continuously improving business performance, for the Trade as well as all other business functions (in the UK and Ireland). Support the National Field Development Manager in the drive for increased business performance through enhanced Field Force capabilities through the creation and maintainance of a consumer and customer led learning and development environment within the Trade function.
Principal accountabilities include:
On a business leadership side:
· Support in the planning, implementation and evaluation of learning & development solutions for target population, including POSITIVE, Everyday, My Peak Performance, Growth Academy and/or external training, to ensure BAT best practices are consistently applied & integrated.
· Facilitate and support business result achievement by identifying learning & development requirements, evolving the Field Force to drive performance in a dark market environment
· Develop and implement comprehensive and fit for purpose onboarding practices for the Field Force to ensure that new TMRs are high performing and fully integrated into BAT in a timely manner.
· Support office-based line managers in the onboarding of their new emploees by providing guidance, structure and templates as appropriate.
· Facilitate workshops where required, and support in the creation and management of a pool of competent facilitators.
· Monitor and support individuals and teams in the overall population through their learning & development progress, including giving advice on development planning.
· Maintain accurate training records and e-learning system administration for the UK&I business.
· Manage applications for development opportunities such as Field Force secondments
· Own the Global Graduate Programme end-to-end, from agreeing annual intake with the UK&I Leadership Teams, to recruitment, onboarding, field placements, landing roles, coaches/mentors, and any other support required.
· Manage the summer internship programme for the Richmond office, from gathering requirements to attraction strategies, to onboarding.
· Support onboarding process for office employees in collaboration with the HR Business Partner.
· Co-ordinate training delivery for UK&I business
· Support in the adaptation of global standard programmes into local requirements
Assist HR Business Partner / Line Managers with investigations, grievances, disciplinaries and other employee relations matters as required
On a people leadership side
· Support in the development of coaching competence and culture across the UK&I business, promoting a positive learning environment, to ensure outputs are directly relevant to local organisational requirements.
· Act as a learning ambassador within the end market.
· In collaboration with HR, support Field Force Talent Management including talent identification and succession planning, including any pre- and post- Talent Review Meeting responsibilities.
· Facilitate and support Field Force assessments, selection and on-boarding.
· Support a culture of continuous development throughout the business , including monitoring and supporting individuals and teams through their learning & development progress.
· Liaise with Regional Talent (ENA) to ensure regional L&D responsibilities are met in terms of regional training nominations and reporting.
· Interact with the global/regional MSDM community to ensure best practice is adhered to and that updated programs meet the needs of today and tomorrow.
· Support in the identification of new opportunities regarding learning designs and facilitation of marketing trainings programmes.