| || 19180BR |
| || Account Analyst- Sydney |
| || Sydney |
| || Permanent |
| || Would you like to work in a dynamic and challenging environment where you will be supported to reach your potential?|
An exciting opportunity has become available for an Account Analyst, to join our fast paced, high performing Accounts team.
About the Role:
On a day to day basis you will be a key support to the Accounts team, working to provide information and insight that feed into Channel strategies and tactical activities. Some of your daily responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
There will also be extensive opportunity for career progression and learning and development.
- Pro-active support of core operational results in line with agreed targets
- Assessment of the business performance of BATA on a regular basis
- Analytical support and insight forecasting for the Accounts teams
- Support the implementation of customer account plans
| || At least 1-3 years’ experience in a Trade Analyst role or Finance role|
- Strong analytical ability to proactively to identify trends, issues and opportunities and translate these into insightful & compelling commercial stories and recommendations
- Ability to effectively plan, organize and priorities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in addition to presentation skills
- Ability to build and leverage working relationships with customers and internal stakeholders
| || |
| || British American Tobacco (www.bat.com) is a market leading, global organisation with a long, established history and a bright and dynamic future. Thanks to our people we have continued to deliver growth and exceed expectations in an increasingly complex and challenging marketplace.|
Our aim is to become the leading tobacco company in each of our markets by providing excellent products with confidence and responsibility expected of global consumer brands.
If you have the talent and motivation to help us succeed you’ll find we are equally committed to helping you reach your full potential too.
| || British American Tobacco Australia Limited |
| || 03-Jan-2018|