| || 19187BR |
| || Payroll Analyst |
| || Heredia |
| || Permanent |
| || |
- Tier 2 resource aligned to Payroll specialism accountable for ensuring that relevant processes are delivered effectively providing excellent Customer services at all times, advising on payroll related legislation and ensuring compliance
- Execute Payroll related service requests sent by the CoE or Business HR as well as answers complex Employee and LM queries related to payroll matters
- Responsible for processing transaction requests and group changes e.g. salary increases etc.
- Work closely with HRBPs and CoEs to deliver HR strategy, processes and ad hoc project support
| || |
- At least 1 year Payroll
- Bacherlor´s degree in Business Administration
- SAP / Office / Exactus knowledge
- English Bilingual
| || |
- HRSS experience
- Knowledge of countries labour legislations
- Portuguese knowledge is a plus
| || British American Tobacco (www.bat.com) is a market leading, global organisation with a long, established history and a bright and dynamic future. Thanks to our people we have continued to deliver growth and exceed expectations in an increasingly complex and challenging marketplace.|
Our aim is to become the leading tobacco company in each of our markets by providing excellent products with confidence and responsibility expected of global consumer brands.
If you have the talent and motivation to help us succeed you’ll find we are equally committed to helping you reach your full potential too.
| || BASS Americas S.A. |
| || 19-Dec-2017|