BAT Careers - Home
Apply for job
Save to basket
Job purpose and key deliverables
To execute and implement HR practices in compensation and benefits in order to comply with
already set objectives and schedules and maintaining high quality standards, in line with HR
company policies/procedures and guidance from the Reward Manager.
i. Operations/ Professional/ Business
- Preparation for the Salary review & EIS Bonus datas for BATK & Ops by yearly.
- Preparation for the company bonus scheme thru proper calculation, financial arrangement,
and employee communicaion base on the company guideline.
- Preparation for labor costs for BATK & Ops by quarterly.
- Administer all Management benefits as per policy ensuring on time and right quality service
to the employees
- Facilitate annual medical check up on time and keep the record in right place
- Any Jobs assigned by Reward manager.
Maintain and keep record of HR policies.
Run the Korean Title review process with proper suggestion based on the company policy
Arranging relocation arragement if required.
Implement and follow up the developed benefit program that has occurred by day-to-day
which include and is not limited to flex benefit program, computer subsidy program, hobby
club support and congratulatory/condolence program.
Lead records management for HR team ensuring all members have the right knowledge and are complaint to the guidelines
Support execution of system related projects and ensure maximum benefit for the company while compliance with Global guidelines
Build good relationship and communication channel with branch admin
Provide information support to HR and all relevant stakeholders.
- Support implementation of HR IT projects & initiatives for effective implementation
- Improve systems and work processes within Reward process to drive productivity and
Working level of English is required.
Advanced working knowledge of C&B practices
(Salary review,Market survey methodology)
Junior college degree with more than 4 year of relevant experience
Computer literacy (Word, Excel, Power point) is essential
Working at BAT
British American Tobacco (www.bat.com) is a market leading, global organisation with a long, established history and a bright and dynamic future. Thanks to our people we have continued to deliver growth and exceed expectations in an increasingly complex and challenging marketplace.
Our aim is to become the leading tobacco company in each of our markets by providing excellent products with confidence and responsibility expected of global consumer brands.
If you have the talent and motivation to help us succeed you’ll find we are equally committed to helping you reach your full potential too.
British American Tobacco Korea Limited
Apply for job
Save to basket
Conditions of use