| || 19671BR |
| || Tier 1 Service Agent |
| || Selangor |
| || Permanent |
| || |
- Supports the flow of information and communication between the Tier 1 team and other parts of the HR function including incorporation of feedback from HRSS, to support and enable continuous improvement
- Effectively manages in ensuring high quality Customer service is provided daily and in line with agreed SLAs.
Ensures support and services are provided in line with established SLAs & KPIs
- Is accountable for the overall Customer experience delivered to markets
- First Point of contact for GBS HR AsPac
| || |
- Excellent proficiency in English and Malay language
- Able to work well in a team
- Willing to work on public holidays on rotation (paid)
- Willing to learn and poses a positive attitude
- Experiences with Success Factor is an added advantage
- Strong work ethic with a positive attitude
- Strong customer service mind set with good communication and excellent problem-solving skills
| || |
| || British American Tobacco (www.bat.com) is a market leading, global organisation with a long, established history and a bright and dynamic future. Thanks to our people we have continued to deliver growth and exceed expectations in an increasingly complex and challenging marketplace.|
Our aim is to become the leading tobacco company in each of our markets by providing excellent products with confidence and responsibility expected of global consumer brands.
If you have the talent and motivation to help us succeed you’ll find we are equally committed to helping you reach your full potential too.
| || BAT Aspac Service Centre Sdn Bhd |
| || 05-Apr-2018|