British American Tobacco has an exciting opportunity for a Data Analyst - Maintenance to join our team in Heidelberg.
- To ensure Machine Maintenance data is captured accurately and on time in SAP PM module.
- Ensures that Maintenance Orders are ready for pre-maintenance meeting.
- Ensure that post Maintenance feedback is captured and communicated.
- Compile performance reports on various maintenance data and ensure accuracy and completeness of the reports before circulation to management.
- Generate and maintain periodic backups for all information systems working within the factory.
- Support Maintenance Coordinator in coordination of maintenance activities.
- Highlight and escalate any issue that may compromise the integrity of the data loaded in the system.
- Fulfil stand in role for the Maintenance Coordinator.
- Any other administrative tasks in support of the Production Engineering Department.
Ability to work with minimum supervision.
The job holder has to operate within the following legal requirements and has a personal responsibility to adhere to the:
• OHS Act.
• LRA, BCEA, EE
• SAQA and SDA
The role holder will interact with different stakeholders within the maintenance space, share and receive information that will be used to make critical maintenance related decisions