British American Tobacco is recruiting creative, visionary and analytical staff for our vacancy as an intern in the area of social responsibility and internal communication.
If you are a student, of the career of Communications, International Relations, Marketing, Advertising or related, this opportunity is for you.
We want to hire talent who is committed and willing to learn in areas such as:
- Internal communication
- Social responsability
Among the responsibilities to assume are the following:
- Manage and control activities related to internal communication and social responsibility in seven countries of the region.
- Coordinate and manage the internal communications projects for BAT Mexico, with the aim of ensuring the transmission of different strategics messages of interest to the Company's Employees.
- Support from planning to the execution of corporate events, everything related to different suppliers compliance with them, to ensure the success of each event, whether meetings, events, celebrations, etc.
- Manage all internals communications tools, both digital and physical, (intranet, plasmas, email, among others) with the aim that the information posted there, be correct, in the appropriate time, in accordance with the guidelines of the company.
- Ensure the correct corporate image of the Company internally in facilities, use of logo, etc.
- Support different activities for planning, administration and execution of communication campaigns.
- Manage external suppliers, both in the area of social responsibility and internal communication.
- Coordinate different programs of social responsibility that the Company has (sustainability, recycling, volunteering, Florece program).