| || 20023BR |
| || IT PMO INTERNSHIP - LONDON - CONTRACT - 6 MONTHS |
| || London |
| || Fixed term |
| || British American Tobacco are looking for an Intern to support BAT in the transformation of the IT Project & Governance functions. This is a 6 month paid internship within our London offices.|
The successful candidate will be supporting the Chief Technology Office in relation to facilitation & administration of IT Project & Architecture Governance, transformation of IT processes and in establishing an effective communications site.
Previous experience in this area is NOT required and the internship we offer is ideal for recent graduates or university students who have an interest to immerse themselves within a multinational corporate environment and to gain experience from working within an award winning IT department.
- Facilitate and administrate the IT Project & Governance processes.
- Support the re-engineering of IT Project & Governance processes as part of a wider Operating Model review.
- Assist in the development of a communications strategy and platform.
- Assist in the development of Proof of Concepts for innovation
- Assist with ad hoc data requests.
| || |
- Excellent MS Excel and Word skills
- Experience with MS Sharepoint
- Good communication & team-working skills.
- Politically and culturally sensitive.
- Strong analytical skills and passion for technology and digital
- Strong drive for results and task focused with excellent analytical skills, rigour, attention to detail.
- An interest in working within a multinational oganisations IT department supporting Consumer Goods or Manufacturing environments
| || |
| || British American Tobacco (www.bat.com) is a market leading, global organisation with a long, established history and a bright and dynamic future. Thanks to our people we have continued to deliver growth and exceed expectations in an increasingly complex and challenging marketplace.|
Our aim is to become the leading tobacco company in each of our markets by providing excellent products with confidence and responsibility expected of global consumer brands.
If you have the talent and motivation to help us succeed you’ll find we are equally committed to helping you reach your full potential too.
| || British-American Tobacco (Holdings) Ltd |
| || 22-Jan-2018|