| || 20046BR |
| || PROJECT DELIVERY MANAGER - COMPLIANCE - 6 MONTHS CONTRACT - LONDON |
| || London |
| || Fixed term |
| || British American Tobacco are looking for a Compliance Project Delivery Manager to join the London office on initial 6 month contract basis.|
The majority of the project effort will include the development of capability to perform and test controls, identify and remediate control gaps, as well as the governance structure and reporting processes required.
The ultimate deliverable of the Project is the development of the capability that BAT requires to become SOx compliant.
Within the overall project, the IT workstream is running a number of “accelerator” compliance activities. These accelerators will align systems in scope to an agreed set of standard control mechanisms and control systems, thus improving the sustainability of SOx control operation.
- Project manage to successful completion (on time, on budget, to agreed level of quality) a tranche of accelerator activities
- Ensure that the activities under management go live on time
- Control risks and issues that may affect the outcomes of the project
- Manage the resource team, including vendors external to BAT, to ensure deliverables are on time and to the right level of quality
- Ensure that inter-dependencies with other projects and business as usual are clear, visible and under good management
- Provide accurate visibility of status
- Manage key stakeholders and project contributors to mobilise support and required involvement from individuals not directly within the project team
| || |
- IT Project Management
- Experience implementing compliance projects
- Experience working in large, multi-national companies
- Hand on, pro-active approach
- Motivated by challenging deadlines and high-pressure projects
- Comfortable in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to lead high performing teams
| || |
- SAP technologies
- Microsoft identity management technologies
- Joiner/Mover/Leaver processes and controls
- Finance experience
- Audit experience
- Certification in an industry standard project management methodology, such as PRINCE2
| || British American Tobacco (www.bat.com) is a market leading, global organisation with a long, established history and a bright and dynamic future. Thanks to our people we have continued to deliver growth and exceed expectations in an increasingly complex and challenging marketplace.|
Our aim is to become the leading tobacco company in each of our markets by providing excellent products with confidence and responsibility expected of global consumer brands.
If you have the talent and motivation to help us succeed you’ll find we are equally committed to helping you reach your full potential too.
| || British-American Tobacco (Holdings) Ltd |
| || 23-Jan-2018|