We have an excellent opportunity for a Quality Compliance Manager to join our Global Quality team based in Southampton.
This role is an essential part of the Global Quality team being responsible for establishing, managing and improving our global quality management system and compliance to various Quality and Regulatory standards and requirements. Working very closely with various functions and across all levels of the organization to leverage and implement best practises. This includes programmes, policies, procedures, audits, training and management systems to drive improved Quality globally.
- Develop and deploy full set of Quality processes and tools that enable the organisation to ensure our products and services are fit for purpose, consistent and meet external requirements (customers and regulations) and internal quality standards;
- Evaluate and advise on the performance of the quality management system and products against set standards and specifications.
- Provide clear information and recommendations to top management for driving superior quality.
- Drive continual improvement by providing tools and techniques to enable others to achieve the product quality targets.
- Develop and keep updated BAT evaluation and reporting quality tools (e.g. FPI, Quality dashboard).
- Provide support to the Global Quality community and the entire organization in promoting the quality culture.
- Responsible for developing the Supplier Quality Assurance framework at global level to ensure a good basis for the materials quality standards.
- Leverage the knowledge/technologies/capabilities from internal/external networks aligned with the Quality Strategy to extend the quality capabilities of our supply chain.
Global Quality Compliance Management plays a critical role in the successful execution of the company Quality compliance mission. The Quality Compliance function ensures the development and maintenance of a strong Quality culture by developing and maintaining a program infrastructure that identify, measures and monitors compliance with applicable laws, regulations and rules that govern our business globally. Compliance teams work closely with business, legal, risk, and audit functions to provide expertise on Quality and Regulatory compliance matters, assess and measure compliance and related risks, and monitor and test the adequacy of the company’s compliance control environment.