We are seeking for an intern to join our high caliber Customer Management (CM) department. The CM Team comprises our Key Account Managers (KAMs) and is BAT’s primary interface towards all Swiss Retail Customers operating in every decisive sales channel (e.g. Kiosk, Convenience, Grocery, Petrol).
In order to assist BAT’s CM Team on critical day-to-day business topics, we are looking for a highly motivated, analytically strong team player who is eager to enhance his / her knowledge about the FMCG related Swiss Retail landscape, negotiations, commercial decision making and overall business acumen.
If you have the skills, personality and motivation to help us succeed you will find that we are equally committed to helping you reach your full potential as well.
- Analyzing BAT’s and competitors’ performance to generate key insights
- Conducting promotional and sales planning per brands and customers
- Driving the development, implementation and follow-up of B2B programmes
- Preparing presentations for internal and key account business meetings
- Organizing customer fairs to further strengthen relationships with Key Accounts
- Driving various strategic projects to bring in order to positively influence BAT’s volume, market share and profitability