BAT is expanding its horizons. For more than a century, we’ve been one of the biggest names in the tobacco landscape. Surging popularity of Future Tobacco Products, have created new markets for us to explore. We offer these new innovative products, with harm reduction potential, because it is the right thing to do: it’s right for consumers, society and our shareholders.
We want to lead this transformation globally by offering adult smokers enjoyable alternatives to cigarettes. And with your innovative and audacious ideas, you’ll be helping us in our mission to become the world’s leader in providing those satisfying consumer moments.
We need game-changers. Deal-makers. Ground-breakers. If we’re going to hand these sensational new smoking alternatives to the world, we need you to be a pioneer. Someone who commits to a goal, no matter how hard, and doesn’t quit until it is achieved. Working with Future Tobacco Products could be your chance to come up with never/be foreseen inventions. To shape a global market than hasn’t yet been conquered.
As a Junior Consumer Engagement Specialist in Northern Central Europe Area (NCEA) you will have the opportunity to work on strategic topics as well as operational tasks and be part of a dynamic team located in Prague and Warsaw. You will be responsible for development and execution of consumer activation strategy and implementation of innovative methods of consumer communication through various channels.
As Junior Consumer Engagement Specialist you will have the opportunity to:
- cooperate with colleagues from Czech and Poland, creative and production agencies and third-party suppliers
- contribute to development of innovative and impactful methods for consumer/shopper communication
- liaise with external agencies handling creative development, digital media and 121 activations to coordinate application of marketing tools
- evaluate the efficiency of applied consumer/shopper communication
- be responsible for delivery of your own special shopper marketing projects