BAT Bulgaria is one of 10 entities within the Southern Central Europe Area Cluster part of the British American Tobacco Group (BAT), one of the world’s leading multinational companies, with brands sold in over 200 markets.
- Maintaining all personal records (contracts, orders, labour books, personal data, etc.) in accordance with the Bulgarian Labor Legislation.
- Maintaining information concerning the employees in the Success Factors system.
- Supports payroll and payroll processes – prepares and presents accurate information regarding the monthly employee wages.
- Monitor and update internal policies and procedures in the field of HR in accordance with the Bulgarian Legislation and BAT’s global policies and procedures.
- Advises managers and employees on issues and questions related to labor laws.
- Maintains personnel files in accordance with internal procedures and the requirements of the Bulgarian Legislation:
- Labour contracts, job requirements, labor documents, CV’s, certificates and others;
- Documents for leaves, requests, hospital papers, overtime, etc.;
- Any other documents required by the procedures or the law.
- Maintains up-to-date information in the “Success Factors” system and works with our own Shared Services Center;
- Collects and validates the information related to payroll processing and relays it to payroll providers;
- Provides administrative services to all employees related to issuing of notices, documents, etc. upon request;
- Participates in the process of identifying current and future company resource needs;
- Supports activities related to international appointments/assignments;
- Prepares statistics, reports related to administrative matters - absences, vacation use, overtime, personal information, etc.;
- Keeps up to date with company procedures and labor laws;
- Assists with budgeting of benefits and salary costs;
- Supervises benefits administration together with the BAT Shared Services center: vouchers, health insurance, etc.