| || 20577BR |
| || Tax Analyst |
| || Monterrey |
| || Permanent |
| || We are BAT. A global leader with more than 200 brands in over 200 markets. And we bring together the world’s brightest and best minds. |
That’s why we value uniqueness. If you're driven, passionate and ambitious, as a Tax Analyst you will achieve your potential, through core financial processes that cause an impact in the company.
Some of the main accountabilities are:
- To calculate and present:
- Provisional taxes payment, retentions, value-added tax.
- Annual declarations
- Communication with external auditors
- To record accounting policies
- Accounting account reconciliation (federal taxes)
| || |
- University degree in Accounting or similar.
- Previous experience in federal taxes processes.
- Intermediate english level or higher.
| || |
| || British American Tobacco (www.bat.com) is a market leading, global organisation with a long, established history and a bright and dynamic future. Thanks to our people we have continued to deliver growth and exceed expectations in an increasingly complex and challenging marketplace.|
Our aim is to become the leading tobacco company in each of our markets by providing excellent products with confidence and responsibility expected of global consumer brands.
If you have the talent and motivation to help us succeed you’ll find we are equally committed to helping you reach your full potential too.
| || British American Tobacco Servicios S.A. de C.V. |
| || 19-Mar-2018|