| || 20625BR |
| || Talent Operations Intern |
| || Selangor |
| || Fixed term |
| || - To assist relevant team members on daily execution of BAU|
- To ensure that all records keeping of materials and files in the shared drive are in accordance to records keeping policies
- To assist and help with any excel usage of work that is required or data crunching of talent material required for key Talent Regional
COE Team as and when required.
| || - Must have a key passion in wanting to learn and understand more and the passion and desire to learn especially on the Talent Cycle |
- Must have reasonable to proficient knowledge in Excel (VLookUp capability is a must)
- Must have a key sense of data accuracy and key eye to detail especially where work related matters are concerned.
- A quick learer would be highly desirable.
| || |
| || British American Tobacco (www.bat.com) is a market leading, global organisation with a long, established history and a bright and dynamic future. Thanks to our people we have continued to deliver growth and exceed expectations in an increasingly complex and challenging marketplace.|
Our aim is to become the leading tobacco company in each of our markets by providing excellent products with confidence and responsibility expected of global consumer brands.
If you have the talent and motivation to help us succeed you’ll find we are equally committed to helping you reach your full potential too.
| || BAT Aspac Service Centre Sdn Bhd |
| || 04-Apr-2018|