Job Purpose & Key Deliverables
Within our portfolio of products are some of the most internationally recognized brands in the world. Crucial to the whole marketing function is our trade marketing and distribution strategy. This role involves making our brands available when and where our customers want to purchase them, and developing positive relationships with retail owners to ensure our brands are well positioned to consumers.
As Trade Representative you will be ensuring the effective implementation of trade marketing activities to the targeted retail outlets in order to achieve the objectives of our strategic brands.
- Develop and maintain excellent business relations and contacts with area of responsibility retailers to achieve trade marketing objectives
- Ensure effective placement of merchandising materials, optimization of product positioning and effective “face on” display in line with the company’s space planograms in order to maximize brand awareness and visibility.
- Achieve trade coverage, visit frequency and visit plan in order to maximize route effectiveness and efficiency. Territory management skills both for retail and trade.
- Ensure optimal stock levels, product quality and freshness through stock management, orientation to the trade and reporting on supply chain and product issues.
- Maintain accurate record of area outlets with in-store and on store trade marketing materials.
- Key account management skills – Handling W/S.
- Be consumer centric- Effective communication capabilities with consumers.