British American Tobacco, one of the most relevant multinational player within FMCG Sector is looking for a Key Account Executive based in Lisbon.
- Execute the TM&D (Trade Marketing & Distribution) plan for the assigned portfolio of customers, including brand volume, promotional and distribution objectives, by managing efficiently and effectively time and material resources in order to optimize the presence of BAT brands in line with TM&D's objectives for the area;
- Together with the Country Manager Portugal identify and develop plans for the assigned portfolio of customer outlets in order to guarantee improved coverage of market and achieve established sales and distribution objectives, as well as seeking ways to get to the retailer, through activities executed through the wholesale;
- Increase brand presence, distribution and volume sales through the vending channel at wholesale outlets by controlling and maintaining current contracts with wholesalers and seeking new vending contracts;
- Provide timely information to the Country Manager on market and competitor activities, market trends and BAT products in order to ensure the Department is duly informed on all activities taking place within the market;
- Analyze monthly sales reports in order to detect irregularities/problems in the assigned portfolio of customers and suggest possible corrective measures to achieve established objectives;
- Create a close relation with distributor to guarantee a good product flow from the distributor to the client, make all the efforts to reduce the incidences level. Send information on time to guarantee that materials are ready when needed. Keep Logistics department in Madrid updated of any relevant information;
- Customer assignment will be done according to the alignment of BAT’s business priorities as well as market dynamics, based on customer performance as opposed to geographical distribution.