| || 20641BR |
| || NPI Project Coordinator - Boncourt |
| || Boncourt |
| || Permanent |
| || Context|
NPI Project Coordinator is a member of NPI Department and whose role is to bring to life new
products required by EM in expected timelines.
Single point of contact for project she/he’s responsible for, the NPI Project Coordinator is playing a key
role in Factory and EM development
Due to a role change of one of our NPI Project Coordinator the position needs to be replaced to
ensure business continuity and OTIF delivery.
To be successful on this role the NPI Project Coordinator must demonstrate high adaptation,
anticipation and business understanding capabilities in a challenging and changing environment.
Delivering projects OTIF with no negative impacts on Factory performance KPI and positive feed-back
from stakeholders will be the main success evaluation triggers
- Support the effective development of the Trade Marketing & Distribution (TM&D) strategy
- Manage and deliver projects within expected timelines and product specifications
- Be a key partner for internal (other department) and external stakeholders (WECT, EM, Reg
NPI, PC_E….) by demonstrating business understanding and communication skills
- Provide data analysis and lead development files and ensure proper communication on his
- Demonstrate strong team player spirit and adaptability behaviors
| || |
Knowledge and Skills:
- Advanced Project management skills with keen drive to deliver on time in full
- Highly developed analytical skills
- Team player
- Communication skills
- Fluent in English and French
- Advanced MS Office (Word, Excel, ppt) skills
- Structured, organized and strong ability to innovate
- Intermediate to advanced SAP knowledge
- Tobacco industry and product knowledge
- Engineering basics to understand interactions between material and machine
- MS Project tool
| || British American Tobacco (www.bat.com) is a market leading, global organisation with a long, established history and a bright and dynamic future. Thanks to our people we have continued to deliver growth and exceed expectations in an increasingly complex and challenging marketplace.|
Our aim is to become the leading tobacco company in each of our markets by providing excellent products with confidence and responsibility expected of global consumer brands.
If you have the talent and motivation to help us succeed you’ll find we are equally committed to helping you reach your full potential too.
| || British American Tobacco Switzerland S.A. |
| || 27-Mar-2018|