British American Tobacco Italia S.p.A. is seeking a talented and bright intern to join its communication team in Rome.
This internship is a structured learning experience that combine in-class theory with real-world applications, while being supported by an experienced team of professionals.
This internship is in our Legal and External Affairs Department (LEX) is a great opportunity to learn and get fully involved in a multi-cultural, open environment.
Deliver with integrity is one of our company core values and we expect you to take this opportunity to grow your corporate experience and skillset whilst receiving a competitive internship allowance.
As an intern in our department, you will have the opportunity to work on strategic topics as well as operational tasks right from the beginning, and be part of a dynamic team contributing to the business results.
The work would include to support the communication team in its day to day operations including but not limited to:
- company’s intranet;
- Supporting activities of preparation and development for internal communication through business tools (e.g. videowall, mail, etc..);
- Feeding and maintenance of company blog;
- inbox for the internal communication;
- preparation contents for the company forum.
- Organizing internal events and managing internal communication initiatives.
- Supporting activities of preparation and development for external communication:
- Preparation of press releases;
- Mailing list for event and press conferences;
- Preparation of briefing papers for journalists;
- Maintenance of texts for Internet site and corporate web site;
- Management and sending of press review;
- Monitoring and disseminating of news agencies and internet news.